AFTER YOU GET YOUR INVITATION
After you get your inivtation you should submit the following paperwork to the Consulate:
- Current passport which should be valid for a minimum of six months after visas expiration date and has at least 2 blank pages;
- One recent passport size photo glued to the indicated space on the application form;
- Visa application form filled in and printed out from(FORM95) which you can download » here «;
- Original Tourist voucher (some consulates accept copies) and Tourist Confirmation (in Russian language) for a tourist visa and Invitation (приглашение) for a business visa;
- prepaid self-addressed envelope for return of passport and visa.
The Russian Consulate then sends you your visa by mail (or FedEx).
- For some European citizens a CARD of INSURANCE is required.
- There may be an additional consular fee if you are not a citizen of the country where you are applying.
The specific rules at various Russian embassies may vary. We recommend you check the local website (see below for some helpful address ...)
Information about Russian Visa: After you arrive to Russia